This data protection notice applies to the data processing by: AHS Rechtsanwälte, Theodor-Heuss Ring 1, 50668 Cologne and Rüngsdorfer Straße 24, 53173 Bonn, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +49 221 9730960, Fax: +49 221 97309625. The company data protection officer of AHS Rechtsanwälte can be contacted at the above address, att. Date protection officer or at email@example.com.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
a) Order data processor
The Internet presence is managed by 3st kommunikation GmbH, Taunusstraße 59-61, 55118 Mainz on behalf of DIRO AG, Große Bleichen 32, 20354 Hamburg as a so-called commissioned data processor according to Art. 28 GDPR. The technical and organizational security measures for hosting the offer at Hetzner Online GmbH Industriestr. 25 91710 Gunzenhausen were checked before they were commissioned and are checked regularly.
b) When visiting the website
When you call up our website www.ahs-kanzlei.de, the browser used on your end device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which the access takes place (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The above-mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- to ensure that the connection to the website is established smoothly,
- to ensure that our website is user-friendly,
- to evaluate system security and stability, and
- for further administrative purposes.
c) When registering for our newsletter
If you have expressly consented in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR, we will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis. To receive the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide an e-mail address. It is possible to unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you are welcome to send your unsubscription request at any time by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We store your data until you unsubscribe. Thereafter we delete your data unless we are entitled and/or required for other reasons to continue storing them.
d) When using our contact form
If you have a query on any subject, we invite you to contact us using the form on our website. We need you to state a valid email address, so that we can identify the originator of the inquiry and respond to it appropriately. The disclosure of other details is voluntary. The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of your request.
e) When using our "Kündigungscheck“
On our website we offer the free service "Kündigungscheck", with which you can assess the effectiveness of the cancellation of your employment agreement by means of the test. In order to take advantage of the termination check, you must provide your email address. This, as well as your other details in the context of the request, will be stored by us for a period of one month in case of a later mandate, as well as for protection against misuse, and then deleted. The data will not be passed on to third parties. The user gives his consent to data processing in the context of the “Kündigungscheck”. This consent is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR. It can be revoked at any time by e-mail to email@example.com. If you have used the cancellation check and would like to have your data deleted immediately, or would like information about the data we have collected, you can obtain this by sending a simple request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
f) Online mandate request
On our website, there is a button for online mandate requests that can be used for electronic contact. If the person concerned makes use of this online service of RA-MICRO Software AG, Washingtonplatz 3, 10557 Berlin, Germany, the personal data transmitted by the person concerned will be automatically stored and temporarily transmitted to the RA-MICRO servers. The storage is solely for the purpose of processing or contacting the person concerned. A transfer of the data to further third parties does not take place. Legal basis for the processing of the data is, if the user has given his consent, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR.
g) Open Street Map
https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Pri ... y#Map_Data
https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Lic ... _Legal_FAQ
3. Transfer of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have granted your explicit consent thereto in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to suppose that you have an overriding legitimate interest in your data not being transferred,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on the data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR, and
- this is legally permissible and required for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness. These cookies are stored on your terminal device for a certain defined period of time. If you visit our site again in order to use our services, it will be automatically recognized that you have already been with us and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or so that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. Complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you will not be able to use all the functions of our website.
5. Analysis-Tool: Matomo
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1lit. f GDPR. With the tracking measures we use, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the ongoing optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to record the use of our website statistically and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified in the sense of the above-mentioned regulation. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be taken from the tracking tool.
We use the open source software Matomo for analysis and statistical evaluation of the use of the website. Cookies are used for this purpose (see point 4). The information generated by cookies about website usage is transferred to our server and summarized in pseudonymous usage profiles. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website and to enable us to design our website in line with requirements. The information is not passed on to third parties. Under no circumstances is the IP address associated with other user-related data. The IP addresses are made anonymous, so that an assignment is not possible (IP-Masking). Your visit to this website is currently recorded by Matomo Webanalyse. If you would like to change your agreement to the tracking, you can do so under this Matomo link.
6. Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR to obtain from us confirmation as to whether your personal data are being processed. In particular, you have the right to obtain information on the purposes of the processing; the categories of personal data concerned; the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed; the envisaged storage period; the existence of a right to request rectification or erasure or restriction of processing, or to object to such processing; the existence of a right to lodge a complaint; the source of your data if not collected by us; and on the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, in those cases, meaningful information about the particularities of such activities;
- pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR to demand from us without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you held by us, or to have incomplete personal data completed;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR to obtain from us the erasure of your personal data stored by us unless the processing is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information; for compliance with a legal obligation; for reasons of public interest; or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR to demand that we restrict the processing of your personal data if the accuracy of the data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful but you oppose the erasure of the personal data and we no longer need the data, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; or if you have objected to processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or to demand their transmission to another controller;
- pursuant to Art. 7 (3) GDPR at any time to withdraw your consent given to us. In consequence of withdrawal, we shall no longer be allowed to process the data in future on the basis of such consent; and
- pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. For this purpose you can, as a general rule, address your complaint to the supervisory authority in the place of your habitual residence, your place of work, or the place where our firm has its registered office.
7. Right to object
If your personal data are being processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR on grounds relating to your particular situation, or if the objection relates to direct marketing. In the second of these two cases, you have a right to object in general without invoking a particular situation and we shall comply with the objection. If you wish to exercise your right to withdraw consent or object, simply send an email to email@example.com.
8. Data security
We use the common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Even if a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form, you can recognize this by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
9. Right of complaint to a supervisory authority
According to Art. 77 GDPR, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority if you believe that your personal data is being processed unlawfully. This can be done, for example, with the supervisory authority responsible for us:Landesbeauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit Nordrhein-Westfalen, Kavalleriestr. 2-440213 Düsseldorf
10. Validity and revision of this data protection notice
This is the current version of the data protection notice as of August 2018. The evolution of our website and services offered by way of same, as well as changes to statutory or official requirements, can make it necessary for us to revise this data protection notice from time to time. You can retrieve and print the applicable version of the data protection notice from the website at any time on the page http://www.ahs-kanzlei.de/datenschutz.html.
Status: September 2020